Construction is expected to begin this fall on a 43-acre, mixed-use campus at Loop 101 and 90th Street in Scottsdale.
Phase I of the project will include luxury assisted living, skilled nursing, medical office, retail, hotel and parking — and cost about $125 million to develop.
The first phase will encompass about 300,000 square feet and will include:
• 71,000-square-foot, 120-bed behavioral health hospital
• 125,000-square-foot, 118-unit luxury assisted living and memory care community
• 120-room hotel
• 90,000-square-foot multi-specialty office building
• 50,000-square-foot skilled nursing facility
• 2,500-square-foot national quick service restaurant
• 6,000-square-foot national convenience store