In our latest issue of Knowledge Leader, we speak with flexible workspace powerhouse and global Corporate Solutions client Regus and explore what some of our clients are doing around wellness in the workplace.
Download the digital edition today.
Read an interesting article in our magazine and want to continue the conversation online with our Colliers professionals? Head over to http://knowledge-leader.colliers.com/.
Also featured in the Fall 2015 edition:
• We share the results of Colliers’ Workplace Wellness Survey, where our clients shared their attitudes toward workplace wellness programs, and reveal how companies that promote wellness are positively impacting their businesses and their bottom lines.
• InnVest, Canada’s largest hotel owner, is about to get even bigger, focusing on adding best-in-class assets.
• Toronto-based Ariad Communications remains one of Canada’s best places to work, by placing employees’ well-being at the center of its culture.
• Meet Grosvenor, a 300-year-old property firm with a forward-looking approach to stewardship and sustainable development.
• Atlantic Health Systems provides some tips on how to create an effective workplace wellness program that benefits both employees and employers.